Friday 12 November 2010

..let there be light.

It's always difficult to start new things, whether it be a new job, a new piece of work or a new skill.  The first day, the first sentence, the first try sometimes are enough of a barrier for us to give up before we begin.  I've been fighting this inertia for a while now and finally I'm doing something about it and creating this blog.  I have loved photography for a lot of years but only in the last 2 have I really explored how those photographers capture their images and capture light in such beautiful ways.

This is the start, this is my beginning, this is where I aim to create something new for myself.  I want to use this blog to keep a track of how I'm doing, and show off the pictures I create, the photogs that inspire me and probably some random meanderings of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment